Aurum Magma Dolomite Green Force AXS + Zipp 404 NSW size 51
FREE In-Store Pickup
AURUM's first model, Magma, is the ultimate racing road bike.
It is the best performer on any road terrain, the one to be chosen no matter what the route profile and conditions. [Its geometry and carbon technology achieve the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort, aerodynamics and weight to achieve this performance roadbike.]
It is faster everywhere. Magma is the bike that Contador and Basso wish they had had throughout their careers. Born from experience, it’s a project that has kept them busy since they retired from professional racing.
Magma is agile, light and fast. But from the outset Contador and Basso agreed that it must be balanced in its handling: comfortable and compliant enough for long rides, yet stiff while climbing off-the-saddle. Reactive at its front end when cornering to track every tight corner with precision, yet stable to inspire confidence on even the fastest open descents.
"This very special frameset has been the focus of our efforts for such a long time. It’s something that we’re both truly personally invested in – we’ve spent so many hours riding it, fine-tuning it and thinking about how to make it better than all the sensational bikes we rode during our careers." - Alberto Contador
- Frame: AURUM ECT, BB386EVO, Internal Cable Routing, Integrated Seatpost Clamp, 12mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork: AURUM ECT, 12mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Headset: Tapered 1-1/8” to 1-3/8” Stainless Steel angular bearings
- Thru-axles: AURUM CNC stealth 12mm axles
- Bottom Bracket: Rotor BB PF4624
- Groupset: Sram Force AXS 170mm 48/35 crankset, 11-33 cassette
- Cockpit: Zipp Carbon Handlebar, Zipp Carbon Stem, and Zipp SL 27.2mm Seatpost
- Saddle: Prologo Scratch M5 Nack Hard Black alloy railing
- Bartape: AURUM Experience 3mm
- Wheels: Zipp 404 NSW Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa 700x25c
Note: Actual unit may vary from pictures. Please take note of components and color in the headings and build specifications